Rule 2.3 Insolvency Rules 1986
Rule 2.3 lists what what form the application must take when it is to be filed in court.
The wording of Rule 2.3 is below in bold.
Form of application
(1) If made by the company or by the directors, the application shall state the name of the company and its address for service, which (in the absence of special reasons to the contrary) is that of the company's registered office.
(2) If the application is made by the directors, it shall state that it is so made under paragraph 12(1)(b); but from and after making it is to be treated for all purposes as the application of the company.
(3) If made by a single creditor, the application shall state his name and address for service.
(4) If the application is made by two or more creditors, it shall state that it is so made (naming them); but from and after making it is to be treated for all purposes as the application of only one of them, named in the application as applying on behalf of himself and other creditors. An address for service for that one shall be specified.
(5) There shall be attached to the application a written statement which shall be in Form 2.2B byeach of the persons proposed to be administrator stating–
(a) that he consents to accept appointment;
(b) details of any prior professional relationship(s) that he has had with the company to which he is to be appointed as administrator; and
(c) his opinion that it is reasonably likely thatthe purpose of administration will be achieved.