Insolvency Law Library & Insolvency Legal Cases - Free interpretation
Purnells Licenced Insolvency Practitioners maintain a separate extensive intranet website containing relevant case law and an insolvency law library.
As can be imagined there has been much case law in relation to directors actions prior to a liquidation and that body of case law grows day by day.
The following links set out the basic rules in relation to the areas of:
- Preferences - insolvency law cases
- Transactions at an undervalue - insolvency law cases
- Wrongful trading - insolvency law cases
- Re-use of company name - insolvency law cases
- Fraudulent trading-insolvency law cases
- Misfeasance - insolvency law cases
While it is not possible on this website to index all the related insolvency case law you might sample one or two cases by clicking on the above text.