Qualifications of the team at Purnells Licenced Insolvency Practitioners
We have all met the over qualified person who cannot make a decision and has no real feel for the situation. At Purnells we aim to provide the common sense solution.
It does help, however, to have a well qualified team. Purnells staff hold a range of qualifications, which include:
- FCA - The Institute of Chartered Accountants
- MIPA - Licenced Insolvency Practitioners
- MABRP, FABRP - The Association of Business Recovery Professionals
- ACCA, FCCA - The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- JIEB - The Joint Insolvency Examination Board for Insolvency Practitioners
- CPI - Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency
- AAT - Association of the Institute of Accounting Technicians
- CTA - Chartered Institute of Taxation
Purnells have people who are experienced and can devise a solution to your problems. The approach is governed by common sense and recognition of your existing circumstances and future objectives.
Would you like us to give you a call?
Fill in the form and we'll give you a call as soon as we can to discuss your needs in a free initial consultation with a Licensed Insolvency Practitioner. Alternatively give us a call on 01326 340579 if there is an urgency to your needs.